Monday, October 7, 2013
English: Template for Template:Food safety (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Demonstration of bad food hygeine in stored foodstuffs in a refrigerator (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The ever present threat of food poisoning, in our schools is becoming more prevalent daily!
Tweet #AceFoodNews or #healthandsafety
| acefinance posted: "The ever present threat of food poisoning, in our schools is becoming more prevalent daily! Even my training of my chef's and what they need to basically know to feed people, is now more involved than ever before! #healthandsafety @AceFoodNews " |
- Eliminating Food Poisoning through Better Food Packaging(foodtradeconsultants.wordpress.com)
- Supermarkets to be shamed for putting customers at risk of food poisoning from bug found on two out of three chickens(dailymail.co.uk)
- Maple Bacon Jam in Cronut Burgers Caused Food Poisoning Outbreak(newsfeed.time.com)
- Food Poisoning-Yay(tinytika.wordpress.com)
- Norman Tebbit: The House of Lords is full of lily livers(telegraph.co.uk)
- Food poisoning in Budano hotels(budanotimes.wordpress.com)
Intestinal monosaccharide transporters (Photo credit: Wikipedia)http://www.dixiecrystals.com/sugar-products/granulated-sugar/sugar-bag
It is called sugar to sucrose , whose chemical formula is C 12 H 22 O 11 , also called "table sugar" or "table sugar." Sucrose is a disaccharideconsisting of one molecule of glucose and one of fructose , which is obtained mainly from sugar cane or beet .
In industrial areas use the word sugar (in male or female) or sugars (in men) to designate the various monosaccharides and disaccharides , which generally have a sweet taste, but by extension refers to all carbohydrates .
Sugar may be sweet when heated above its decomposition point (browning reaction). If heated above 145 ° C in the presence of amino compounds, for example derivatives of protein, takes place the complex system of Maillard reactions which generates colors, flavors and odors usually desirable, and also small amounts of undesirable compounds.
Sugar is an important source of calories in the modern diet, but is often associated with empty calories , due to the complete lack of vitamins and minerals.
- Fructose - The Toxic Sugar(medindia.net)
- Different types of carbohydrates: Sucrose(apbiology2014mathew.wordpress.com)
- Why Evaporated Cane Juice is a big sticky not-so-sweet lie!(thecopycatkitchen.com)